Monday 24 November 2014

My Production for Preliminary Task WWW, EBI and LR

Production

WWW: In my opinion our production was good. This is because we included a lot of match-on- action shots which built tension and suspense. The audience wanted to know what he had done and why he looked so stressed out. As the character goes outside he smokes a cigarette which also suggests stress. He then pulls out his mobile answering and saying something that the audience cannot hear. The effect of the audience not hearing the conversation builds curiosity in the audience. The audience then will feel like they want to continue watching to see who he was on the phone too and what is the scenario at that time. As a result of the dialogue being removed also tells the audience that this character could be talking to any one. His facial expressions suggests he is worried and that phone call didn't go to well.

EBI: I thought my work was pretty good with minor issues. These issues include the fact that our production didn't meet the brief of the video having to include dialogue. Also the close-up shot on the cigarettes kept focusing and un-focusing. Also it surpassed the 180 degree rule which confused the class. Me and my partner wanted to try something new out and mask the audio with music in order to build tension in the audience.

LR: I believe in the real upcoming project me and my partner should meet the brief and stick to only the brief. We can mix it up a bit but we should definitely include everything from the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment