Monday 13 October 2014

Feedback on my blog

WWW: Not a lot I can say here - your blog is pretty concerning. You did analyse some of the film posters in the first task of the year.

EBI: This may be the poorest blog I've marked so far - it's very worrying indeed. So many posts missing or incomplete it's hard to know where to start. Lighting stills - missing most of the images. 

Film posters - not every poster analysed. Mise-en-scene analysis involves one sentence of analysis. No media consumption homework for Mr Bush. Nothing on sound - either your presentation on parallel/contrapuntal or analysis of the sound in a film clip. I'll give you the weekend to sort this out but if it doesn't appear - ALL of it - then we'll contact post-16 and get parents in. Are A Levels the right option for you? It doesn't appear that you are capable of keeping up with the workload.

LR: Reflect on your first month of AS Media. What is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

Learner Response: 
-I have updated my blog and have completed all unfinished work to a good standard. I have also made my blog look more organised with titles and colours.

-My strongest piece of work is my Film Poster analysis. This is because I spent much more time on it than anything else which allowed me to recheck and go over my work.

-My weakest piece of work is the Nike Poster analysis. This is because I believe I didn't spend as much time analysing to my full potential as I could have. I will be developing this over the next few days. 

-I need to organise my time more better. I have been spending too much time on Business that I haven't had time to check up on my blog. This has changed and I'm spending the same exact amount on both,

No comments:

Post a Comment